Corporate Manpower offers candidates tips on end-to-end career success right from getting hired, preparing for promotions through to retirement. Our blog focuses on the following insights:
- Branding yourself on the CV and cover letter
- Professional CV and cover letter writing
- Job searching,
- Job interview tips,
- Salary negotiation to
- Getting promotions and
- Positioning for management positions
Your CV can make the difference between getting shortlisted for job a interview or making hundreds of applications without hearing from employers.
Corporate Manpower E.A can empower you and sell your personal brand to potential employers using a professional CV. Upon emailing your CV, a professional writer will review your CV shortly and respond with necessary recommendations.
Duration: The CV and Cover Letter writing takes working 2-3 Days.
C.V. WRITING CHARGES
Our charges are dependent on the number of years of work experience, and are payable via M-pesa, bank or cash among others.
- 0 – 2 years (Internship & Entry) Level
- 3 – 5 years (Junior Level)
- 6 – 9 Years (Mid Level)
- 10 – 14 years Senior Management Level
- 15 – 20 years Upper Level
- Over 20 years + Executives